PKP applications also collect general visitor usage data, including:
- Cookie information, to manage session history. Cookies are required to maintain a login session in PKP applications.
- Optionally, detailed usage log data, including: IP address; pages visited; date visited; and browser information, in application log files, as part of the Usage Statistics plugin. An anonymization option is available to privatize this information.
- Optionally, country, region and city information, in the metrics database. This data collection requires additional setup and is not enabled by default.
Other data may be tracked, either on the server or via third parties:
- Script loads from CDN servers;
- IP address information (including date, browser, etc.) in web server logs (separate from application log files as part of the Usage Statistics plugin).
Negative Pressure Therapy Journal (NPWTJ) aims to provide a forum for the exchange of scientific discoveries. The journal covers all topics related to the use of negative pressure therapy. We welcome case reports, original studies, description of novel devices and techniques, reviews and letters to the editor as well as conference reports.
Editor sends advance copies of an author's work or ideas to researchers or scholars who are experts in the field through a web-based manuscript processing system. Usually, there are two or three referees for a given article.
These referees each return an evaluation of the work to the editor, noting weaknesses or problems along with suggestions for improvement. Those are presented to the author for correction. The editor evaluates the referees' comments and decides whether the manuscript should be published.
In situations where multiple referees disagree substantially about the quality of a work, the editor will often solicit one or more additional reviews as a tie-breaker or may invite authors to reply to a referee's criticisms.
DIAMOND OPEN ACCESS
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
The NPWTJournal does not charge the authors any Article Processing Charges. There are no fees for the acceptance, submission or publishing of the articles. Authors may read the published articles immediately (without an embargo) free of charge.
OPEN ACCESS POLICY SECTION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
- First published by FRACO Publishing (2014-2017).
- Since November 2017 published by the Medigent Foundation.
Medigent Foundation is currently solely publishing the Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Journal.
The Medigent Foundation promotes the introduction of new technologies into clinical medicine. Mobile applications that support doctors' decisions are of particular importance. To date, the Foundation has completed several projects with international partners creating new solutions in the field of medicine and new technologies. Publishing of the NPWTJ is funded from Foundation’s assets acquired through sponsors and clients. The Publisher change was done to secure further development of the NPWTJournal while sustaining the policy of “Diamond open access” - free of charge for the readers and authors. The Medigent Foundation has no influence on the content of the NPWTJournal, which is solely dictated by authors and peer reviewers.
more information on the official website: www.medignet.org